I honestly don’t wear (hot) pink eyeshadow all that much, but…well, I thought it would be a nice change of pace. Super simple look, but I like the effect.
Bam. This is how I spice up my life.
creds: lash stamps from http://www.obsidiandawn.com.
I lack the skills to apply real false lashes. Actually…I’ve never tried. I can just see it going down a really bad road. Like the winged liner escapades!
As usual, click for the step-by-step picture tutorial.
1. I applied TFSI, any eye primer will do here. Then, I went in with the lighter, shimmery shade in my Revlon Not Just Nudes quad for the base.
2. I foiled (with water, I know some people use eyedrops or Fix+. I stick to water. Water’s free!) Jesse’s Girl Eye Dust in Sunset Boulevard, and applied it on the inner 2/3’s of my lid.
3. I blended NYX Dune into the crease.
4. I was going to use gel liner, and then I realized that my bent liner brush still…needs to be cleaned. So I went in with an angled brush and NYX Black shadow. I finished it off with some Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara.
5. Stuck some false lashes on in Photoshop, and I was done!
again, creds: lash stamps from http://www.obsidiandawn.com.
Pink eyeshadow, ooohhh or eurghhh?