Should I expend effort on photographing old and used up products? I think not… but you tell me.
It’s empties time again! Actually it’s over a week past empties time, but who’s counting? Since I was in Taiwan for a huge chunk of June, this is the 2 month edition. Surprisingly, I finished only a little more than what I usually do in a month. I think it’s the traveling. I’m just going to blame everything on the traveling.
- Arrid Extra Dry Spray Deodorant: my doctor told me to use this after the stitches on my hand were removed. A bit unorthodox, but it did speed up the healing process. The only other thing I used this for was (and this sounds weird, but it works a charm) drying out my hands before piano recitals so even if I got nervous, my hands wouldn’t slip on the keys.
- Beauty Feet Jojoba Body Lotion
- Aveeno Body Wash (so no frills it puts me to sleep. I’m getting something with a bit more pizzazz next time)
- L’occitane Hand Creams in Sweet Cherry and Shea Vanilla
- Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
- Eve Pearl Liquid Liner in Black Pearl
- dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara (the original/Asian version of this)
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
- Assorted sheet masks (only 2 this time). Not counted in final tally.
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse Water Base
- Avene Micellar Lotion (expired by 3 years, gulp. At least it seems I’d used most of it before stashing it under the sink to be discovered many years later).
- Nu Skin Tri-Phasic White Night Cream: oh balls, I need to get around to reviewing this. It’s a pretty solid range, and the night cream is quite good.
The tally: 9 skincare, 3 eye makeup.
As for purchases…
- Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Clear 2in1 ($2.99 with coupon!)
- Wisps ($1.59 with coupon)
- Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 01, otherwise known as the red one she is wearing in the promo posters. Kate Moss could sell me anything, and you all know how I’m obsessed with red lips to begin with. ($5.49, and allowed since I finished that MAC gloss).
- Taiwan purchases…which I’m going to count as 1 thing. I was traveling! (See first paragraph).
So I did alright these two months, if you don’t count the hauling, that is. I actually added a few more things to my haul after that post, although I didn’t go nearly as crazy as I could have. This month though…well, you’ll see.
How has your ban been going? Do you feel a rush of satisfaction each time you finish a product? What was your favorite purchase this month? Mine was obviously the aforementioned lipstick.
Hope you’re having a marvelous weekend!