The weather is getting kind of chilly (by chilly I mean Southern California chilly, not East Coast chilly), so I decided to use warm, summery colors for my eye makeup.
click to enlarge
I used all four colors from a Lancome quad for this look (the ones you get as gifts w/ purchase).
I wasn’t planning on making a tutorial out of this look when I did it, so I don’t have step by step pictures. Here are the basic instructions, and let me know if you’d like to see more detailed tutorials in the future:
1. Apply a shadow primer if you have oily lids/shadow that creases easily. I use either Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Clinique Eye-Touch Base in Canvas.
2. Apply the pink shade on 2/3 of the lid, leaving a little space on the outer third.
3. Pat the gold on the outer third, and blend up and in.
4. Use the white as a highlight shade on your browbone (optional).
5. Use the purplish brown shade as a liner. Line on the upper lashline from the outer corner to the midpoint of your eye.
6. Curl lashes (I used my trusty Sonia Kashuk Lash Curler), and apply mascara.