After I posted my first EOTD, I got a comment asking for a more detailed one, with step by step pictures.
*Pictures: bear with me, guys. I normally only use my camera to take landscape/object pictures, so I’m still learning how to take close-ups of my eyes. The color got pretty washed out in a lot of these.
Here’s everything I used to get this look
1. I always like to apply an eye primer before putting anything else on. Here, I used Two Faced Shadow Insurance all over the eye. I followed that with Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Cream Shadow in Purrple (yup, it’s really spelled like that) all over the lid. This just adds some extra sparkle to your final look.
2. Next, I used my E.L.F. Eyeshadow C Brush to apply Lancome shadow in Mauve Lustre on 2/3 of my lid, leaving the outer third empty.
3. Then, using my E.L.F. Blending Eye Brush, I filled in the outer third with Shu Uemura pressed eyeshadow in P Brown. Once I packed the color on, I blended it into the purple, and then brought it up into the crease. I then went back and forth on my crease to the midpoint of my eye, and then blended it down into the lid from there.
4. I took my E.L.F. Contour Brush and deposited a small amount of Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow in Plum Crazy on my outer V, and then blended it all out (couldn’t get a good picture for this step).
5. I lined my upper lashline with Prestige Waterproof Pencil Liner in Granite. (see last picture for this, sorry for the bad quality).
6. Since my lashes are a little on the pitiful side, I applied a coat of Lancome Cils Booster XL (basically an eyelash primer), and then a couple coats of Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Rich Black (Sorry about the bloodshot eye, I haven’t been getting a lot of sleep lately).
And that’s it! Here’s another shot of the finished look.
I hope you guys enjoyed this 🙂 Let me know what you think in the comments!