I had the holiday season in mind when I did this EOTD. I don’t think I own any red/cranberry colored eyeshadow, so I went with a Christmas Tree inspired one instead.
Here’s the pile of stuff I used:
1. I start by applying Clinique’s Eye Touch Base in Canvas to prevent my eyeshadow from turning into a creasy mess.
2. I then layer a bit of Mac Cream Color Base in Pearl on with my E.L.F. Concealer Brush to intensify the color.
3. Now for the eyeshadow! I start with Lancome Shadow in Bikini Golden on the inner third of my eyelid, patting it on with my EcoTools Eye Shading Brush.
4. Time to add some tree inspired greens to the look. I fill in the middle third of my lid with Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow in Glamerald, blending it into the gold using my E.L.F. Eyeshadow C Brush.
5. I finish off my color gradient with Lancome Shadow in Dill on the outer third, blending it into the lighter green, and then bringing it up into the crease halfway, blending down with my E.L.F. blending brush.
6. To add some depth, I blend a small amount of Lancome Shadow in Guest List into my outer V using my E.L.F. contour brush.
7. All done with the eyeshadow. I line my upper lashline using my Sonia Kashuk Gel Liner in Ebony and my EcoTools Eyeliner Brush
8. As always, I curl my lashes and apply some mascara (Covergirl Lashblast in this case). eek don’t look at my eyeball it’s bloodshot from lack of sleep (which i plan to fix over winter break)
Tell me what you guys think :)