Here’s my tester for the New Year’s eye look I’m planning.
As usual, big pile of stuff I used:
Aaaand the steps:
1. I start off by applying my Clinique Eye-Touch Base in Canvas, topping it off with Revlon’s Cream Shadow (the green one in the Moonlit Jewels palette).
2. Next, I pay Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow in Glamerald (mouthful, but basically just a shimmery lime/light green shadow) onto the middle of my eyelid.
3. Using a blending brush, I apply the blue from my Covergirl Tropical Fusion Quad to my outer third, blending in and up.
4. I apply Mac Warm Suede on the inner third of my lid, blending it into Glamerald. (see picture for 5)
5. I pat Mac Sweet Joy onto my browbone as a highlight color.
6. Time to line! First, I line my upper lashline with Sonia Kashuk Gel Liner in Ebony, I then use Sally Hansen’s Eye Pencil in Pure Plum to line my lower lashline (I don’t like putting things on my waterline, but you could line your waterline instead here), and finally Prestige’s Waterproof Eye Pencil in Star on my inner corner.
7. False lashes are probably a good option for New Year’s, but since I’m just testing this look out, I use mascara. First, a layer of Lancome Cils Booster XL, followed by a few coats of Covergirl’s Lash Blast. (final look at the beginning of this post).
And that’s it! Please tell me what you guys think of this look, and I’d love to hear what your makeup plans are for New Year’s 🙂