Now that I have finally resigned myself to realizing that the holiday season is, in fact, over, I’m looking forward to Spring. Ok, honestly I hate Spring because that season is just brimming with allergies, but I do like using fun spring colors in my eye makeup.
I did this look today 10 minutes before I ran out the door, so I didn’t have time to do step-by-step photos. Let me know if you want to see those. Here’s the basic breakdown though:
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Shadows in Blue-Ray, Glamerald, and Plum Crazy (somehow turned out looking more grey than purple hmmm)
1. I smoothed Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the general eye area
2. I then proceeded to pat Blue-Ray on the inner 2/3 of my eyelid, keeping it really low (below the crease)
3. I filled in the outer third of my lid with Plum Crazy, and then blended the edges out a bit
4. Using an angled liner brush, I lined my lower lashline halfway with Glamerald
5. Curled my lashes, applied some Covergirl Lashblast, and I was out the door in a whoosh!
This is a relatively easy/quick look to do that’s still colorful and fun. Try it some time!
On a *much* less positive note:
This is what I get everytime I visit a blog, doesn’t matter what blog, it just keeps popping up. It’s been happening for a couple of days now. You know where you would usually see the last thing you posted? This is what I get instead. Every. Single. Blog. And when I click it, it just refreshes the page, and shows me the same thing. I already contacted WordPress, but I’m not sure they’ll be able to do anything about it. And I know it’s not the blogs’ problems because other commenters don’t seem to be having this issue. *ANGER! FRUSTRATION! ANGER! smashes keyboard* If this has happened to any of you before, or you know how to fix it, please help me out here! Does this mean I’ve been hacked? Blegh hopefully it gets resolved soon.
*Update: ComLuv fixed this, so thank you very much for helping me out with it.
Anyways, hope you’re all having a fabulous end of the weekend!