This one’s for you Marce 😀
As usual, here’s what I used:
Click to enlarge
This tutorial is extremely picture heavy, so click to read on!
1. I skipped eye primer for this one since I removed it about 20 minutes after I finished. I would definitely recommend starting out with a primer, though (such as TSFI or UDPP). Using my fingers, I patted a thin layer of the green shade from Revlon’s Illuminance Creme Shadow quad in Moonlit Jewels over my eyelid.
2. Again using my fingers, I applied a bit of Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes in E103 onto the outer corner, blending it out.
3. Using an eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Warm Suede on the inner corner.
4. I patted one of the shades from my Integrate GR108 Palette on the middle of my lid. It doesn’t matter which specific color I used because they all look pretty much the same.
5. Using a contour brush, I layered MAC Grand Entrance on the outer corner, blending everything out.
6. Using the Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes again, I lined my upper lashline with a bent liner brush. I also patted MAC Sweet Joy on my browbone as a highlight.
7. I (rather messily) lined my lower lashline halfway with Revlon Colorstay Liner in black,
8. then went over it with MAC Warm Suede and a flat liner brush.
9. Last step! I curled my lashes and applied Lancome Definicils mascara. This look could definitely have used some falsies, but I don’t happen to have any.
All done! A few more pictures of the finished look: