Sorry I’ve been MIA for a bit, yesterday was my first day at the internship, and it was pretty good. Below are the highlights of my day (Click to read on)
1. They gave me a cubicle with a computer, phone, trash can, and most importantly, a tissue box!
2. I locked myself in the bathroom stall. Ok, I don’t know what the deal is, but there’s like 2 locks on the door, and the second one is hidden! So I unlocked the first lock, and couldn’t open the door. At this point, I was starting to hyperventilate because there wasn’t enough space under the door to crawl out. In addition, I doubt that I am strong enough on any given day to bash a door open. Finally, by pure luck, I accidentally hit the second lock and the door swung open. FREEDOM!
ehem ok, all randomness aside, what do you think of this hairstyle? It’s super simple to do, but looks pretty cool. I got bored the other day (I always wake up early enough so that I have an hour to get ready. Although I should do this during the school year, it only happens over the summer) and started playing around with my hair. This was the result.
So, quick instructions:
You will need 3 hairties and some bobby pins. I used the large kind because they hold my hair better.
1. Gather all of your hair on one side, let’s just say it’s the left. Leave one strand on the right. Make a mini braid with that strand, and tie it off.
2. Make a large braid with the hair on your left side. Tie it off.
3. Wrap the mini braid around the base of the large braid. Wrap the large braid into a bun. Tie it up, and secure with bobby pins.