Just an Ordinary Day… Click for tutorial and picturesStuff used:
The purples palette was a gift from my aunt (not the Lycee aunt, my other aunt). As quite a lot of Asian shadows go, it applied pretty darn sheer. In addition, I didn’t feel like lugging my XSi all the way to Taiwan, so these pictures are a bit washed out. Sorry about that!
1. I primed lids with TSFI (not pictured) and then used my HG Estee Lauder cream shadow as a base.
2. Applied the highlight color (shimmery off-white) from my Maybelline Chai Latte quad on the inner corner.
3. Lightly went over the outer corner and crease with the taupe shade from the Chai Latte quad.
4. Deepened the outer corner with darkest purple shade from Kose quad (not sure what specific brand under Kose, I’ll have to go back and check later).
5. Patted the medium purple shade on the center of my lid.
6. Lined the upper lashline with Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Ebony. Lined the lower lashline halfway with Revlon Beyond Natural Defining Pencil in Dark Brown.
7. Curl lashes and mascara! (Max Factor 2000 Calorie. This is my last tube of the non-WP version, which is, IMO, the best there is. I don’t know what I’ll do when it’s gone)
That’s it. I think this look made my eye shape look rounder. I almost feel like it’s all because of the Kose shadows! Anyways, planning a Watson’s haul on Monday. Can you give me some feedback on these products please?
~Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
~Kiss Me Long & Curl Mascara
~Majolica Majorca Shadow Single in SV821 (if you know any other good colors, please tell me!)
Well, that’s all I have on my lemming list so far. Oh yes and also Lancome #133 G40 Erika F because I think that might actually be available here!! I just have to go find a Lancome counter. Garrr, I wish it wasn’t banned in the US.