It’s been a long time since I’ve posted an EOTD on here huh? 🙂 I wore this look to school one day, and instantly thought tuna salad sandwich! (If you’ve been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I like to relate everything to food lol).
The only shadows I used were from my Kat von D Ludwig palette (review and swatches here).
Anyways, you know the drill…you know…click to read on
Ingredients (heh heh. I’m just a ball of wittiness):
1. Prime your lids. I didn’t actually apply any primer in this case because a) I was super rushed when I did this eye look and b)I had to remove everything mere seconds after I took the last picture. If I were hypothetically to prime my lids, I would use Too Faced Shadow Insurance. After that, I applied a cream base so that my shadows would pop. If you can’t find a white base, a nude one should work fine as well. I used NYX Milk, dotting it all over the lid and then blending it out.
2. The first shadow I used was Downtown. I applied that all over the inner half of my eyelid.
2. I followed that up with Orbi, blending into the outer corner and crease.
3. The last eyeshadow I used was Tequila, which I patted right onto the browbone.
4. I lined my eyes with KATE gel liner in GN-1.
5. Lastly, I applied a quick coat of Lancome Definicils mascara (when I say quick, that means that I barely had time to do half a coat, which is why my lashes are looking extra wimpy here).
So, with that in mind, I Photoshopped some false lashes onto my eye.
Creds: lash stamps from http://www.obsidiandawn.com
Hope you liked the look!