creds: lash stamps from http://www.obsidiandawn.com
I guess practice really does make perfect. Or maybe my little eyeliner flick was sheer dumb luck.
1. Prime the lids (TFSI). Pat a bluish-purple like UD Ransom all over the eyelid. If I were to attempt this look again, I would probably foil the purple to get more vibrancy out of it.
2. Blend a shimmery taupe into the crease. Estee Lauder Pink Dusk Dark is pulling very brown in this picture. In real life, it’s a cool-toned, grey taupe.
3. Blend out the edges of the taupe with a light, matte shade of your choice. I used Estee Lauder Pink Dusk Light.
4. Add a little bit of definition to the outer corner with a matte black. I used Kat Von D Lucifer. I love how the name…
5. wahhh I can’t even describe this step. Clearly, some form of magic occurred, enabling me to draw a neat little wing.
L’oreal HIP liner in Black on the upper and lower lashlines, more UD Ransom smudged along the lower lashline.
6. Finish it off with some mascara. I dug out a tube of CG Lash Blast. Haven’t used it in awhile, and I do have to admit it’s a decent everyday mascara. It’s not super lengthening or volumizing, but I like that it never clumps.
Hope you enjoyed the look~~