For me, 2010 felt like two completely different years. First, there was the previous school year which was difficult, to say the least. Then, there was the summer and the rest of 2010, which has actually been going quite swimmingly because I’ve finally learned to go to sleep when I’m tired and not worry about unfinished things. So, my makeup and non-makeup related resolutions for 2011:
1. Continue my good health from the summer, please please please no more frequent sickness.
2. Stay positive. Be happy 🙂
3. Now that I’ve got a lighter plate, I want to do a lot better with the things that are on the plate (rather than before, when I was just trying to keep the plate from crashing to my feet). I want to do better academically, and I don’t want another situation where I kinda waltz out of fencing for an entire year. I also hope that I can start up piano again sometime in 2011, improve my Chinese, and share in the non-stress with my family and friends.
4. I’ve become very attached to my beauty blog, and I want to keep up the frequent posting no matter what. I hope that this blog will continue to grow in 2011, and I’m going to slip in a quick thank you right now to my readers and commenters, especially to my commenters. It really makes my day when you guys talk to me xD
5. Be happy with who I am~
6. And in general, I resolve to have a good year!
Now for the beauty resolutions:
1. I resolve to wash my brushes. Seriously. I will try my best not to have this situation going on:
2. I will also clean off my vanity to make a fresh start in 2011. Because I can’t even see the table right now.
Now tell me your resolutions 😀 And make them good!