Well, it’s not even raining anymore, so of course it’s fitting that I publish this post now. I have impeccable timing, thank you very much.
I’ve been in an extreme makeup rut for the past month (during the weekdays, that is). I just can’t seem to get out of bed ten minutes earlier so I have time to do my makeup. It’s just too nice and warm in there, especially now that I have an electric blanket. Anyways, this was one of my inspired weekend looks that I actually took the time to sit down and do. It’s not super groundbreaking, but it was easy to do, and I’m happy with how it turned out.
Urban Decay Primer Potion^
Milani Brow Pencil in Taupe
Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream in 2
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad in Copper Canyon
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin^, Heist^, and Foxy^
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Electric^
The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in Cobalt
1. Prep your eyes. Prime the lids (UDPP), fill in your brows (Milani), and apply undereye concealer (Skin Food). I usually apply undereye concealer after I’m finished with everything else, but I went out of order just this once (I think I might have been confused by all the rain). Layer a cream shadow over your primer in the color of your choice. I picked the light blue from my Revlon Copper Canyon Quad.
2. Take a shimmery, light-colored eyeshadow, and pat that on the inner half of your eyelid (UD Sin).
3. Next, blend a matte greyish-purple into the crease (UD Heist).
4. Pat a highlight color onto your browbone (UD Foxy).
5. Line your eyes with a bright sky blue (UD Electric). You can use something a little more toned down (like a navy blue) if you’d like, but I prefer my blue nice and bright.
And that’s the finished look😀 I hope you liked it!
Full Disclosure: Products with a carat (^) next to them were provided by PR for consideration. For more information, please see my Disclaimer.