This week, I wanted to do a fun, beauty-related question. So tell me ‘cuz I’m curious, what are your 5 most-worn lip colors?
Let me know in the comments😀
As a self-professed lip product junkie, my list constantly changes. Lately, however, I’ve been wearing a lot of:
1. Ellis Faas Creamy Lips in L106*: I recently rediscovered my love for this gorgeous liquid lipstick. I need to swatch it again soon, didn’t even do justice to the color last time.
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Glossy Rose: This one is an oldy-but-goody that I find myself constantly reaching for. It’s a no-brainer, goes-with-everything color that’s fresh and pretty. And you can’t beat that Super Lustrous formula!
3. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Shimmer: I recently picked this up at Rite Aid (or was it Walgreens? mehh…confusion!), and it’s perfect for spring. Seriously, perfect. The color is good for people who want to try the coral trend, but aren’t comfortable wearing more orange-y shades just yet. It’s also laced with subtle gold shimmer, and screams spring in your face.
4. Hard Candy Glossaholic Lip Gloss in Fairy*: It’s like Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, but for your lips. Love at first sight, I tell you.
5. Urban Decay Lipstick in Peroxide*: The perfect spring lipstick. It’s got a natural finish, a sheer nude-pink color, and gorgeous packaging. Plus, I get a kick out of opening it up (the back has a sword handle sticking out).
P.S. You don’t have to list 5 if you don’t have that many “most-worn” products. I’m just crazy lipstick/lipgloss lady…and you probably don’t want to follow in my footsteps.
Full Disclosure: Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by PR for consideration and review. For more information, please see my Disclaimer.