The Wednesday Wigeon

The Wednesday Wigeon No.26

Revamped the blog header for summer 🙂  Let me know what you think.

Wednesday again!  That means tag time with the wigeon.  This week, the lovely Larie of Eye Heart It tagged me for these two blog awards, so I decided to do this one first.  Thanks for the blog awards Larie!

Onto the questions:

Name your favourite color: Most shades of green.

Name your favorite song: 80% of the time it’s something by Eminem.  The other 20% of the time I’m on an LOTR kick (this happens about 4 times a year), and listening to the movie soundtrack.

Name your favorite dessert: I like cold things.  Ice cream, fro-yo, popsicles, cold fruit, etc.

What is pissing you off? Bit of a strange question for a blog award tag.  Erm, well, it’s summer.  Do not like.  The sun burns my eyes, the crickets are chirpy x100, and I have trouble sleeping.

When you’re upset, you… Paint my nails.  You need steady hands to get a good manicure, and in order to have steady hands you must calm down.  It’s a good system!

Your favorite pet: I like dogs, but I’ve never had one before.

Black or White? Black. 

Your biggest fear is…: Going the wrong way on a main street, turning into a side street, and going round and round forever stuck in those little side street mazes.  Ok maybe it’s not my biggest fear, but it seems to happen to me a lot lately, and I’m always afraid I won’t be able to get out.

Your best feature is…: My sense of humor, or so I’ve been told.

Everyday attitude: For the first half of the day, which is when most people see me, I’m walking around in a daze (takes me many hours to fully wake up).  This leads many people to believe I am a quiet, poised individual…buahahha

What is perfection? Hot black coffee, salmon sashimi from Yi Ping, explicit Eminem music, the LOTR trilogy, Ellis Red, days when the sky is completely bleached of color, Friends, and friends, especially the ones that share your sense of humor.

Guilty pleasure: Most of the shows I watch on the ABC/the CW.

Now it’s your turn.  I bestow these blog awards on (the tag is totally optional, but it would be cool if you did it):

Lisa from Shop n’ Chomp

Gio from Beautiful with Brains

Trisha from Makeup Files

Blair from Bijin Blair

Bre from Little Russian Doll

Tania from The Bunnie Bar

Love,

Makeup Morsels &

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “The Wednesday Wigeon No.26

  1. I like the new banner!

    And omg, yes! Eminem and the LOTR soundtracks = love!

    And the nail painting thing is a good idea! I usually read.

    • I tried reading The Silmarillion when I was really young, and didn’t get that into it. Maybe I should try again though b/c the elves were interesting throughout LOTR, but didn’t get to know that much about them.

  2. Yay! What a sweet surprise to come back to. Thanks! 😀

    Wow, you *are* a big Eminem fan huh? I’m telling you. You need to see 8 Mile if you haven’t already. 😉 I like your system of painting your nails to calm down! I’ll have to try that someday.

    • Welcome back! 🙂
      Oh yes I am. The other day, I opened my inbox to find that @slimshadynews is now following me on twitter LOL

      I know, I really do need to rent that eventually. You should try it, preferably with a bright glossy red xD
      I swear, I never even looked at reds before you passed on your obsession to me!

Chime in! (no self promotional links please)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s