There was once a group of lovely ladies called The Lipstick Bandits. They were the terror of many-a-makeup-stash. As fellow bandit Dani put it, “We climbin’ in yo windows, snatchin’ yo lipsticks up.”
Oh, right. And I’m a member. Be very afraid.
I pretty much made winged this entire look, so there are no step-by-step pictures this time. However, I can offer up some simple instructions:
1. Prime face and apply foundation.
2. Clip a piece of lace over your face. Pat a black eyeshadow over the lace to create a ‘mask.’
3. Apply black liner to the upper lashline, and wing it out.
4. Some weird stuff going on in the lower lashline area. If I were to redo this look, I’d just add some more black liquid liner.
5. Apply a metallic, green-gold liquid liner or cream shadow on top of the black liner.
6. Finish the eyes off with false lashes and rhinestones. I attached the rhinestones with lash glue and a grease pencil.
7. Apply your bright red lippie, and you’re good to go! Since I’m a Lipstick Bandit, I should probably tell you that I used Revlon Fire & Ice, which you might remember from this post.
Another shot of the eyes:
And one of the lips:
And because I am severely lacking in that quality which is often referred to as ‘self respect,’ this is what a lipstick bandit caught-in-the-act looks like:
It was lots of fun doing this collab with my fellow bandits. Check out their looks below!