All I can say today is thank god I occasionally have the foresight to pre-write posts. Going to let the wigeon take over until I’ve had an adequate amount of sleep.
I’ve seen this fun ‘7 Deadly Sins of Beauty’ tag floating around the interwebs, so I thought I would do it today.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty items are hair velcros from Dariya, at a mere 85 cents per pack. My most expensive beauty item is probably this vintage Dior quint (originally belonged to my mother).
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I’m having such a love/hate relationship with the new Anti-Frizz Yuko shampoo. It gives me the most fabulous, swooshy hair, but it also contains dimethicone. And I have learned over the years that my skin cannot take dimethicone-laden shampoos. So sad.
For me, the hardest products to get are my HG mascaras, which are all only available overseas. I buy Majolica Majorca and dejavu from Taiwan, and the lovely Jian sends me tubes of Max Factor from the UK for my birthdays. Lashes, why must you be so difficult?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Trind Basalms, which have the most delicious fruity-floral scent.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Probably my brush and comb. Actually, I have no idea where my comb is. It was one of those plastic foldable ones you can get for free at hotels, so I might have broken it and thrown it out.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Lipstick. It doesn’t make all that big of a difference in my overall appearance, but it does make me feel polished.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I have no idea whether this is referring to outer or inner attributes, but I’ll go with inner this time because it’s more interesting. For me, it would be a slightly demented sense of humor, not the type that makes you want to run screaming in the opposite direction, but the type that makes you laugh hysterically.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Doesn’t sound like this one is restricted to beauty, so I would have to say The LOTR Complete Recordings: FOTR/Two Towers. I would also like it very much if iTunes would stock them.
I want to hear your answers too! You can do this tag on your blog, or hit me up in the comments.