RULES [couldn’t resist adding my bracket-y editor’s notes]
#1. Answer the 11 questions asked
#2. Give 11 questions to the people you tag [oh god why]
#3. Mention the blog that originally tag[ged] you
1. Favorite lipstick of all time. (Or just right now. I know we’re fickle).
At the moment, Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 01. You can’t beat a classic red with Kate Moss’ signature on the tube.
2. What album/band/song have you been listening to lately?
The Chicago soundtrack. It’s recently replaced Eminem as my workout music.
3. If you found just $10 in your pocket right now, what would you spend it on?
Salmon nigiri. $10 should just about cover two whole pieces.
4. Last book you really enjoyed?
Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
5. Favorite healthy snack?
Do Strawberry Yogurt O’s count? My friend said they taste like baby food to her, so I think that means they’re healthy. #logic
6. Favorite not healthy snack? (Can you tell I’m hungry right now?)
CUP NOODLES. Worst habit ever, but it happens some nights.
7. Favorite body lotion (I need some recs, hahahaha.)?
Aveeno. I’m boring.
8. Favorite children’s movie?
Mary Poppins! I used to watch that all the time, and the songs would be stuck in my head for days.
9. Mac or PC? 😀
I like ’em both equally.
10. Last item you returned?
I don’t even remember, but probably something from the summer.
11. Favorite ice cream flavor?
I’m partial to a good matcha green tea ice cream. None of that stuff that looks green but tastes like vanilla.
Ok, now my turn. P.S. You would not believe how long it took me to come up with these:
1. Favorite ice cream/fro-yo toppings?
2. Do you wear perfume on a daily basis?
3. The best accessory is _______
4. The funniest thing that’s happened to you (or that you’ve seen/heard) recently.
5. What do you look for in the blogs you enjoy reading?
6. Your most-frequented websites:
7. What’s one book you think everyone should read?
8. A dream you’ve had recently, and what you think it says about your life (ohhh getting deep here):
9. Your typical weekend consists of:
10. Dead silence or pandemonium?
11. What’s your favorite place to visit (can be anything from a room in your house to a country)?
Anyone who wants to do this tag is welcome to do so, but I’m also going to go ahead and tag a few fellow bloggers. None of you are under any sort of obligation to do this if you don’t have the time or don’t want to, but it’s something fun to do if you’re ever in need of a post. I hereby tag Amy of Beyond Just Beauty, Jessica of Getting Cheeky, Margo of Pretty Panda Makeup, and Becca of The Beauty Sample. Their blogs are among the ones I read every single day, and each has something special to offer, whether it be gorgeous photos or a good sense of humor. I’m so happy to have met them through the beauty community, and hope I’ll be reading their answers soon!
*edit: oops, seems you’ve been tagged twice, Amy. Feel free to ignore mine!
One more. My friend Jennifer recently started her own blog, and as she is hands-down the most hilarious person I know, you should all go read Nimble Thoughts for some giggles. Jennifer, I tag you, and no yours is not optional. Better get it done!