I must be some kind of April Fool’s magnet, since people love to to hone in on me the second March ends. I think it’s my total inability to remember holidays. I also assume that because I’m way too lazy to think up fancy April 1st shenanigans, everyone else will be too. Life tip #1: MM logic always fails.
Since I’m not going to be messing with your minds today, why don’t we talk about that gorgeous visual up there? It’s the promo image for Ellis Faas’ Creamy Eyes, which now comes in 21 shades. The 7 newly launched ones are Deep Purple (E123), Teal (E124), Khaki Green (E125), Warm Brown (E126), Ginger Freckle (E127), Old Pink (E128), and Peachy Skin (E129). For those of you who just crash-landed on this blog and have never heard me rave about these eyeshadows before, do take a moment to check out my reviews of some of their previously launched shades here, here, and here.
And because I’m cruelly depriving you of April 1st-related trauma, here are some of my favorites from around the web:
- My personal favorite, Gmail Blue. How anyone kept a straight face in this video is beyond me.
- Google Nose. Umm, anyone else wish this would actually happen?
- YouTube shuts down for a decade
- Ryan Gosling has a new perfume, and it’s called Hey Girl. God, I love Karen. Check out that stellar Photoshop job, will you?
- And finally, some picture frame nails. Totally going to rock this the next time I go out.
Will you be trying one of the new Creamy Eyes shades? How many times have you been pranked (or played a prank) so far today?
Image courtesy of Ellis Faas.